Friday, July 15, 2011

Nobody Asked Me, But...

 
1) The temptation would be to exult, but I really want a bigger fish to fry than Brooks.
 
2) This fish will do nicely. So might this fish. Both would be even better.
 
3) It looks more and more like, due to Republican intransigence, the debt ceiling football will be punted into 2013.
 
4) Gov. Mark Dayton of Minnesota has apparently caved on his deficit problem. I can't imagine this will end well for Minnesota or Republicans there.
 
5) Sarah Palin's movie opens nationwide today. I hear Harry Potter kills her at the end.
 
6) I guess he feels the need to scrub his reputation.
 
7) Did the DoJ throw the Roger Clemens' case like the White Sox of 1919?
 
8) How about "It keeps me awake long enough not to fall down sleeping in front of the subway"?
 
 
10) Finally, if you live in LA and want to beat Carmageddon this weekend, fly.