Friday, November 27, 2009

Nobody Asked Me But....

1) Feeling stuffed, still?

2) As hotly debated as the climate change issue is here in the US, over some of the sickest silliest claims made by the non-believers, the rest of the world is very alarmed at the factual evidence before us.

3) I wonder how many other White House events have been crashed?

4) I'm actually eager to see this movie. The book, a Pulitizer prize winning novel, was a total disappointment, but I'm curious to see how the director adapts it into a movie.

5) Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, but we don't need a public option, right?

6) There's an interesting "freedom v. privacy" issue a-brewing on this. Index here. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but instinctually, I think it's a good thing to have this knowledge released to the public. However, perhaps a little time could have been taken to weed out the non-essential IMs.

7) All those nights spent standing in front of speakers at rock concerts may have made...my SKIN deaf???

8) MEMO. To: Tennesee. If u r using ur ring finger, ur doin it RONG! Please do try to keep up, mmmmmmmmmmmmmK?

9) Normally, I refuse to shop on Black Friday, but HELLLLLLLO, Austin!

10) And why don't I shop on Black Friday? Ohhhhhhhhh, I don't know....

But if you must, please be safe and have a healthy and happy holiday weekend.