Monday, September 22, 2008

Meme Tag!

TRANSLATION: "This blog invests and believes, the proximity"

[meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proximity]
Well, I've been tagged. I suppose the point is to mention blogs that you feel close to, all warm and fuzzy about, without duplicating the person who linked to you...thanks, MissC!...

The tradition of this particular meme is to pass this off to eight other bloggers who are supposed to acknowledge it by copying the above graphic and text in a post of their own.

So who hasn't pissed me off lately...;-). Seriously, these will be links to blogs who's blog owners I genuinely like and welcome their comments here, as irregularly as they post:

BadTux, The Snarky Penguin. He may not always be right agree with me, but he usually makes me think.

Adgita Diaries. MandT always have cogent observations and pithy comments to make.

I was going to include Agitprop and my good buddy, Blogenfreude, but then Colonel Agi, Frederick, Culture Ghost and El Serracho would get pissed at me and I'm still working my good graces on them, so I'll tap the Guys From Area 51, their group effort. Some of the best Photoshopping on the Nets is done here.

Instaputz. Seriously.

Targa at Targa's Tirade. It's my fault he blogs. I guess I owe him a show of love.

Churl at Mad In The Middle, who's always good enough to link to me, and always checks out my posts. Thanks, guy!

Noni at I Dreamed I Saw Grace P. Last Night. We met over at Jesus' General blog, and have had a fair amount of crosscommenting ever since.

And finally, Skippy at Skippy, The Bush Kangaroo, also known as Jon Stewart's favorite blog, also known as the inventor of the term "Blogtopia", who somehow puts up with my inane comments without batting an eyelash. He must be part iguana.