Sunday, July 02, 2006

Ewwwww!

That's twice in the past week that a right wing site has linked to me.

I won't mention names, but the site that does their blogging in fluffy bunny slippers linked to my post about the judge sparing Lewis the vicious cat that....HORRORS!...stalks neighbors and was to be put down.

And now yesterday, apparently, some site which hawks giving away this nation's form of government (memo to FReeperville...take a lesson from your overlords and make a profit when you try to sell something,) read my post about a counterprotest for July 10.

Lordy, lordy, lordy, Armageddon is coming fast! The right wing won't know what hit them...You'd think they'd have read the file they opened on me when I was kicking their asses all over cyberspace on Al Franken's blog!

tags technorati :